Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05 Factory Seats
Ok, I think Nissan needs to re-think the factory seat covers. Well, our new additons gets truck sick...lol....What a pain to clean up. It got down in the little holes in the seat. I couldn't just wipe it up, I had to vacuum it out of the little holes.
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
My seats have the little recessed squares that hold everything, but vacuum easily. But to pet hair, it's like velcro. It's almost impossible to get out.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
mdawg4x4 Wrote:My seats have the little recessed squares that hold everything, but vacuum easily. But to pet hair, it's like velcro. It's almost impossible to get out.

Yeah, I have the recessed squares/circles, OMG...what a pain to clean if there is a mess!!!! 174
Sandi, wait until it is really dry, then put duct tape over the mess, and hit it with a bat or stick a few times, then lift the tape and the mess.
WhistlerWzrd Wrote:Sandi, wait until it is really dry, then put duct tape over the mess, and hit it with a bat or stick a few times, then lift the tape and the mess.

When you wipe it you still have stuff in the recessed holes, So I used a vacuum to get it out, Just feels like it didn't get clean all the way like the raised part....
wet okole FTW!
[Image: 279456595.jpg]
2006 Crew Cab LE 4x4 Red Brawn
Radflo 2.0s, Deaver AAL, Bilstein 5125s, 3M Xpel Clearbra Extended Protection Kit, TruXedo TruXport Tonneau, Rear Diff Breather Extension, Weathertech VentVisors, 20% Tint, OEM NISMO Skids, Tailgate Power Lock Mod, Pathfinder Window Switch Covers, More to come...

Post pics or it didn't happen.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2460253
harshreality001 Wrote:wet okole FTW!

Yeah, I probably should look into getting some seat covers....
yeah, when mine start showing wear or covers become a need, i want to get a nice set of wet okole's (if its in the budget) or something similar. i've seen some nice one's made up.
[Image: 279456595.jpg]
2006 Crew Cab LE 4x4 Red Brawn
Radflo 2.0s, Deaver AAL, Bilstein 5125s, 3M Xpel Clearbra Extended Protection Kit, TruXedo TruXport Tonneau, Rear Diff Breather Extension, Weathertech VentVisors, 20% Tint, OEM NISMO Skids, Tailgate Power Lock Mod, Pathfinder Window Switch Covers, More to come...

Post pics or it didn't happen.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2460253

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matching jump seats Zero Six LE 5 5,214 11-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Last Post: LilRedExpress
  Front Seats Sandiegan05fronty 8 7,587 03-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Last Post: lv2dirtbike