Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Referrals to the site...
Awww, staritng now.....until the end of Sept....The member with the most referrals(referring new members) will win a "Red Frontier Ball Cap" I will personally send it to the winner. The new members must click on the referral key to the one that referred them for the entry to be valid...

Good Luck....BTW...My first give away...so please make it go smooth...lol
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Pic of the hat to win.......

[Image: FrontierHat002.jpg]
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:Pic of the hat to win.......

[Image: FrontierHat002.jpg]

Hmmmm that hat looks very familiar, I think I have seen it before. Lol.
**I'd rather push a Nissan then drive a Toyota**
Total Chaos UCA's, Radflo Coilovers, 1.5" Rear Shackle Lift, 1.5" Deavers, Extended length Bilstein 5125's, Shrockworks Skids, Stealth exhuast, Injen CAI, Blacked Out Headlights, PIAA Superwhites, Gun Metal Nismo Wheels, Painted Calipers, Custom Bike Mounts, Firestone Destination MT's, Pioneer Avic D3, Shrockworks Front bumper, Sliders, and Patriot integrated winch
At least it's not pink! 165

Did you say you and Kev would deliver it? It's only a 28 hr drive!
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
mdawg4x4 Wrote:At least it's not pink! 165

Did you say you and Kev would deliver it? It's only a 28 hr drive!

Sounds good to me... 167
Got one. 168
[Image: NEWSIG.jpg]
Shipping will be costly......personally will be party! 164
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
gfronty has 2, and eisman has 1
AWWW, come on guys..... 164
I know many, but can't get them interested in looking at the Forum, much less join. Can't get my Titan buddies to the other spot either. They either say they don't have time or don't get to use the computer. 179
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to site GoBruins 0 1,811 03-23-2018, 02:34 PM
Last Post: GoBruins