Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surgury complete!!!
Cosmetic surgery that is. Time for that ugly black thing on the tailgate to go. And also the two dents. Removed all the plastic stuff. Remove the metal access panel (that baby weighs a ton) removed the four bolts that hold the handle on. Ready to go to the body shop to shave this bad boy smooth!!. Picked up a tailgate handle from the bone yard will mount this on the inside. Might take my guys a couple of weeks but I'll try to post some progress photos.

Ok almost still have to deal with the handle but thats not to tough. 165

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First off..... 168 and welcome to the spot....

Please do post progress pics....I hate being without my truck, especially for 2 wks. 174
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
thats gonna look great and as far as i know your the first to do it!
How about some full shots of your truck??
Must say I was shocked my body guy got right on it. Some new photos. 165
Thanks for the updated pics! Looks like it will be done in no time. 164
looks awsome... ill be waiting for the final pics
2006 Frontier CC LE NISMO SPORT Silver Streak

Mods: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Red Calipers, Fog lights on all the time, Airaid Quickfit w/ AEM Dryflow with modified top, Headlight Adjustment Mod, Backup Lights, Leaf Spring Helpers Traction Mod, Hood Protector, 2* timing advance, APC Sport Pedals, TB Screen Delete, Ram Air Grille Mod, Power Brake Mod, Sylvania Ultra Brights

Pics of my truck and ideas http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/ ... /Frontier/
[Image: ava.jpg][Image: avatarcopy-1.jpg]
That is going to look real good, post up the finished pics, X2 on you're the first for that.
'05 KC NISMO 6 spd.'08 Rogue SL AWD
Oh my, you are so talented. This is something I have wanted to do to my truck ever since I bought it. Thank you for sharing this with us and I can't wait to see the finished product.

I wish I were closer to you and I would pay you to do this for me as well. You are full of some very good ideas. Keep them coming.

OkieScot
Okie. I wish I could take credit for this but I have such a circle of customizing friends here in Vegas. I have done trade out work to get this done. The shop dose full customizing. Or lets just say they bring it all together with different venders and businesses to make a final product. I build speaker boxes, speaker rings for fiberglass enclosures. And also laser cut acrylic pieces for some of thier customers.
But good to here from you again and thanks for the high praise.
Also update. They gave me a call to come by to color match the paint. I might have it back by the weekend? Plus I need to measure for a box for the back of an Excalade. The customers name is TJ Lavin, he's a professional bmx rider and hosts MTV's road rules.
How is everything working out for you?
That looks slick! And, Welcome to the Spot.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)