Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Painted Calipers?
No, your truck DOES look awesome.

OkieScot
i say either paint them storm gray, or the same color as your wheels. im not much for the pink or purple. but if you dont ever want your hubby driving your frontier, id say go for pink.
2006 Nismo CC 4x4 -- 18'' Mazzi wheels with 285/65/18 BFG AT's and stock Nismo wheels painted graphite with 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, PRG 2'' lift, Access Lorado tonneau, Airaid intake, 2* timeing advance, helper spring mod, Rear Diff Locker mod, projector headlights w/ 6000k HID's, LED turn signal & tail lights, 60'' LED light bar under tailgate, Alpine CDA-9857 HU, 30GB Ipod, Kicker KX600.4 & KX600.1 amps, Kicker Resolution components (front & rear), Kicker L7 8's (2), Stinger wiring, Optima battery, ScanGauge II, Python 990 Remote Start/Security System

[Image: DSCN23042222222.jpg] [Image: 4xuvddwsq0.gif] [Image: DSCN3000.jpg]
Ok, forget the flames....but I do still want my calipers painted.... 212
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
yeah the pink calipers are safe for krh2. that way he can dip all tires in mud before letting anyone see him drive your truck...
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
I painted mine silver with G2 paint.
[Image: 134036.png]
Pink G2 paint kit will be here Wednesday 10/24..... 171
[Image: sigph.jpg]
Pink pearl ghost flames would look awesome. Just enough to show up in the right lighting conditions. Not fat flames, but dainty ones with long flame licks.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
mdawg4x4 Wrote:Pink pearl ghost flames would look awesome. Just enough to show up in the right lighting conditions. Not fat flames, but dainty ones with long flame licks.

Stop already! 171
so who is going to paint the brakes again? a few pics and a write would be very much appreciated, thank you....who knows i might even do this mod myself and follow the write up. right down to the pink paint....
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
carphreak Wrote:so who is going to paint the brakes again? a few pics and a write would be very much appreciated, thank you....who knows i might even do this mod myself and follow the write up. right down to the pink paint....

Prolly this Saturday... Oh and Bro, I dont do $hit without documentation. I owe it to my Titan bros... et al... Have you seen my write ups on titanspot?............'nough said............. 165 Got enough band width for said posts.............. 179
uhh i hope nobody chokes my for this, but i have never been to any titan forum. maybe clubxterra but that was a long time ago...
carphreak Wrote:uhh i hope nobody chokes my for this, but i have never been to any titan forum. maybe clubxterra but that was a long time ago...

Well get your arse to titanspot, register and go to the how to forum for some edufication.... LOL
cool...will do. thanks for the tip...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gettin my hood fixed and painted....any suggestions?? Thejudge 5 6,914 05-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  Diff. Cover Painted Sandiegan05fronty 3 3,837 08-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  Painted calipers, write up added Irongrave 18 15,155 09-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger