Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you done for your truck today?
(08-08-2009, 10:36 PM)Reserector Wrote:  Your ride is looking sharp, Zero Six. I especially like the mud flaps.

Today I took my truck out for a trail ride. It is much happier now. Smile
We did a trail known as the Route of All Evil. There was no water like there typically is in the spring, but there were a few new log crossings. One was on an uphill section. Good times. Big Grin

Later, I washed off the mud and put the rack on. We plan to go play in a pond out in the national forest tomorrow. Take the dog swimming and such.

[Image: Rack-1.jpg]

Thanks. Your Hardbody is also sharp. 185185
[Image: 134036.png]
Zero Six LE, your truck is looking great. I really do like the cowl pieces painted to match. If I were a little younger I might try that, but not so much now.

OkieScot
(08-09-2009, 05:21 PM)OkieScot Wrote:  Zero Six LE, your truck is looking great. I really do like the cowl pieces painted to match. If I were a little younger I might try that, but not so much now.

OkieScot

Thank you so much, Okie. I only painted the small outer cowl pieces. I had the other things painted by the pros.
[Image: 134036.png]
(08-09-2009, 11:09 AM)balage Wrote:  Pictures please!

Sorry. I left the camera in the truck while we were in the boat. Sad
The dog swam alongside most of the time. She went ashore to catch her breath a few times. She had a great time.
Under construction:

winch:...........................13000lb NO NAME
garage:..........................really redneck
the locksmith:.................sensational old man
side:..............................rear (why?I don't know everybody has frontwinch163)
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
I took off my front sway bar tonight since I found out one of the holes has been slowly wearing out, causing it to jump around and make a very loud clunking noise every time I go over a bump! Made a metal sleeve tonight on the lathe, will drill out the sway bar and press in the sleeve later this week. Truck needs a good wash+polish+wax but we'll wait until closer to November.

Balage, nice setup.

Garage is awesome... I like the redneck "hoist" 303

But really... it's a great idea.
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

Not done today... but here's a pic:

[Image: D40006.jpg]

Finally at the right place at the right time. Debaged.

Also ordered up some goodies for the truck, real good goodies too! Gotta wait until next weekend though.
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!

(10-05-2009, 10:45 PM)eglaisi Wrote:  I took off my front sway bar tonight since I found out one of the holes has been slowly wearing out, causing it to jump around and make a very loud clunking noise every time I go over a bump! Made a metal sleeve tonight on the lathe, will drill out the sway bar and press in the sleeve later this week. Truck needs a good wash+polish+wax but we'll wait until closer to November.

Balage, nice setup.

Garage is awesome... I like the redneck "hoist" 303

But really... it's a great idea.

Which truck?
Mr Fronty. Everything's installed and works perfect.

I have had a Rockford Fosgate 10" P3 shallow sub for some time now. I picked up an MTX 600W @ 2ohm JackHammer sub and a 0 gage dual amp wiring kit. Just have to get some MDF to build a box.

To be continued,,,
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Changed the oil, finally hit 50k

Replaced the seal around the air box for the K&N filter and cleaned the engine bay

Shiney engine bay almost like new!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Wow is it ever! Wish mine was that clean Big Grin

Mocked up, more pics later.

[Image: 104_0437.jpg]

Looks good Shift!!
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
(10-24-2009, 03:24 PM)eglaisi Wrote:  Mocked up, more pics later.

[Image: 104_0437.jpg]

Nice!! What type of mesh are you using? How are you getting it to stay?
It's aluminum mesh bought at a local parts store. Just sandwiched between the V grille and the honeycomb.

[Image: 104_0442.jpg]

Most likely going to paint it black.

Nice pics Eric,
My Fronty got a new Leer Canopy this weekend, likely same as yours, now my Ski's and boots can stay dry all winter.
WW
'05 KC NISMO 6 spd.'08 Rogue SL AWD
Good stuff! Did you get it painted?

I will put mine on pretty soon for winter.

(10-25-2009, 06:51 PM)eglaisi Wrote:  It's aluminum mesh bought at a local parts store. Just sandwiched between the V grille and the honeycomb.

[Image: 104_0442.jpg]

Most likely going to paint it black.

I agree with black. Can't wait to see it painted.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Yes, I did get a perfect paint match.
WW
'05 KC NISMO 6 spd.'08 Rogue SL AWD
Did you cut out the egg crate?
That I did. I've been driving it for almost a week.... it's going black this weekend! Big Grin

The big difference was the amount of light from my PIAAs that actually gets through now. That's the reason I did the mesh grille, so I could really use the fogs. Especially with winter creeping up on us up here, the days are getting noticably darker. May move them a little closer together, but it's definitely an improvement.

Picking up a couple truck goodies on Saturday. Superchips Cortex tuner and a Recon tailgate LED light bar.

Cool

[Yesterday]

Installed Superchips. Haven't really put it o the test yet.

Big Grin

Painted grille too. Pics later if I find my camera.

(11-01-2009, 02:48 PM)eglaisi Wrote:  [Yesterday]

Big Grin

Suprchips without test.
Painted grille without pics.

Eric, you will be great politic...165
(11-01-2009, 02:52 PM)balage Wrote:  
(11-01-2009, 02:48 PM)eglaisi Wrote:  [Yesterday]

Big Grin

Suprchips without test.
Painted grille without pics.

Eric, you will be great politic...165

or illusionist.
But maybe it's ditto...
hehehe
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
Just to prove you wrong! Big Grin

[Image: th_104_0449.jpg]
[Image: th_104_0452.jpg]
[Image: th_104_0454.jpg]
[Image: th_104_0458.jpg]
[Image: th_104_0459.jpg]
[Image: th_104_0462.jpg]

Left rear tire is 1/4" off the ground. ^ Rolleyes

[Image: th_104_0464.jpg]
[Image: th_104_0466.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New HU for the truck krh2 11 11,901 04-07-2012, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SimsfrontierSE
  Got Brave today. Nut1 9 8,709 10-29-2007, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty