Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you done for your truck today?
Was going to wash it today, but might rain on Sunday.
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Made a trip to AR last weekend in the pouring down rain, and Atlanta Monday and Tuesday in the rain. It was filthy, and I couldn't stand it, so I washed it. Still need to clean the inside.

Bought a RF Shallow 10" PS sub for the truck, but don't have an amp yet. I'm going to make my own box, sometime.
And replaced my 12" Alpine Type-E sub in my Jeep with a RF 12" P3. It's hittin' pretty good.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Used it to tow down the Hardbody to the body shop. Darn close to the tow rating I bet.
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

Pics of the new sub in my Jeep. What you can see of it anyway.
12" Rockford Fosgate P3
[Image: 24540060121_large.jpg]
[Image: 24540060120_large.jpg]
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
Updated pics of my new RF P3. Sorry, it is in my Jeep not the Frontier (somebody ban me please). I folded the seat over to get a better pic. The sub sits right against the back of the seat at the bottom, making it difficult to fold the seat without the seat belts hitting the sub as they come out out of the seat. They are even more difficult to get back in, without help.

And I bought an RF 10" P3 shallow for the Frontier, but don't have an amp yet. Also have to build a box to put it in. I want it down firing under the right rear seat. Hate to give up the storage, but a guy has to do what a guy has to do!

[Image: 24540060123_large.jpg]
[Image: 24540060122_large.jpg]
I unloaded the gear from the Arizona trip, removed the camper shell, and washed the truck.

I must admit that a week's worth of Arizona is much easier to wash off than a day's worth of Mississippi. 164
eglaisi Wrote:Pics ^ ?

here ya go. oh and i also acquired an extang revolution tonno for a good price...
[Image: IMAG0022-1.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0021-1.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0020-1.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0028-1.jpg]
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
Looking good carphreak.

I ordered a set of these!!
Awesome deal ( they have $50 off for internet orders - 6 months same as cash )

[Image: liqmag.bmm.ang.jpg]
Liquid Metal Magma
Save $ 50.00 Instantly
When You Purchase Online
Finish: Black Mirror Machined
Black powder coat with mirror-like machined face.
20X8.5 6-114.3 18BMM

Once I get them I am getting a great deal on tires
Discoverer H/T Plus
http://www.coopertire.com/html/products ... er_ht_plus
[Image: discvr_HTplus.jpg]
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
carphreak, not sure which additions you made, but i like that grill. I just cannot justify spending the $$$.
Also looks like a K&N CAI. K&N claims the plastic keeps the air cooler by not taking on as much heat as an aluminum one does. Plus, they say the end that attaches to the intake is designed to swirl the air.
The low profile bed cover looks great. I do not like the ones that add several inches of height to the bed.

Carlos, that is the best looking 20 available for the Frontier.
Man, that's gonna transform your truck into a whole new machine. Can't wait!

Phreak, your truck is lookin' pretty good... just needs some wheels.

What did I do to my truck today? Not much except moan and groan about the damage I inflicted on the rear bumper during a small 4x outing yesterday. The mud hole was a little deeper than I thought, the water line was half way up the license plate!
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!

eglaisi Wrote:Man, that's gonna transform your truck into a whole new machine. Can't wait!

Phreak, your truck is lookin' pretty good... just needs some wheels.

What did I do to my truck today? Not much except moan and groan about the damage I inflicted on the rear bumper during a small 4x outing yesterday. The mud hole was a little deeper than I thought, the water line was half way up the license plate!

Yeah, I cannot wait. I figured I was due for tires so I went for it since they are running a credit special. I had been saving to get them so now I get to keep my money even longer 203
mdawg4x4 Wrote:carphreak, not sure which additions you made, but i like that grill. I just cannot justify spending the $$$.

well i posted that i put on a new grill that i got for cheap when i bought the k&n intake. i am on broke status but the stuff i put on my truck were good enough in my opinion to spend the dough. besides, craigslist helped me acquire them for waay below msrp. here's the rundown:

-cold air intake, $125 from a guy's wrecked frontier
-grille with billet inserts(yes i have a spare stock grill at home), $10 from abovementioned guy
-extang revolution tonno cover, $120 from a dude who had it sitting in his garage, still in box and plastic....
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
carphreak Wrote:
mdawg4x4 Wrote:carphreak, not sure which additions you made, but i like that grill. I just cannot justify spending the $$$.

well i posted that i put on a new grill that i got for cheap when i bought the k&n intake. i am on broke status but the stuff i put on my truck were good enough in my opinion to spend the dough. besides, craigslist helped me acquire them for waay below msrp. here's the rundown:

-cold air intake, $125 from a guy's wrecked frontier
-grille with billet inserts(yes i have a spare stock grill at home), $10 from abovementioned guy
-extang revolution tonno cover, $120 from a dude who had it sitting in his garage, still in box and plastic....
Can't beat that with a stick! Awesome. Craigslist around here doesn't have a clue what a Frontier is! Mostly Cheby and Frod.
Finally got rid of my rear blocks...I just installed 2" Deaver AALs 165
[Image: RearSignatureSMALLJPEG.jpg]
--------------- 2008 Super Black Frontier SE 4x2 ---------------
Nice! I love my deavers.

carphreak Wrote:
eglaisi Wrote:Pics ^ ?

here ya go. oh and i also acquired an extang revolution tonno for a good price...
[Image: IMAG0022-1.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0021-1.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0020-1.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0028-1.jpg]

How do you like the intake?
i like it. the sound is incredible. although i kind of feel like i lost some "pull" on the lower rpms....
carphreak Wrote:i like it. the sound is incredible. although i kind of feel like i lost some "pull" on the lower rpms....

Yeah, once I did the exhaust I really felt it. Doing the 2 degree advance gave it all back and more! But the top end is sooooo much better. You can really tell at the track 185
Well, was going to build a rear bumper for the Jeep last year. Bought some lights to mount on it to use for extra back-up lights. Never built the bumper, so I decided to see if I could fit the lights on the Frontier.

KC 2X6 Driving/Fog (55 watts).
[Image: images.ashx?i=19E.jpg&partNo=K%2fC&w=380]

Well they fit better than I thought.
1. Had to make a small bracket 2" wide X 2 7/8" long. Put 2 holes in it 1 5/8" inches apart to recess them into the bumper, one 5/16" to attach to the bumper and the other 7/16" for the light bracket.
2. Primed it with self etching primer and coated it with spray on Bed Liner.
3. I removed the 2 outer push pins holding the lower plastic piece to the bumper inside the lower opening.
4. Mounted the bracket from inside the bumper with the light end of the bracket pointing toward the radiator.
5. Typical relay set up with the wiring. Ran the switch wire through the firewall through an unused grommet between the brake booster and the main wire harness going in next to the left fender.
6. Had to remove the driver's side lower section of the dash (under the steering wheel). It was mostly clips, but there are 2 screws. One under the bottom right next to the storage tray in the center console. The other behind the lower light gray finisher on the side of the dash. The finisher just pops off after pulling the weather strip back a little.
7. Removed the blank hole cover between the mirror switches and the cargo light switch.
8. The plastic nut to hold the new light switch ontto whatever it sticks through was too big to fit down into the removed hole cover. So, I thought plastic not, plastic hole cover,,,drill hole through the hole cover small enough to thread the switch into it. No nut required. Worked good.
9. Made all connections, put everything back together, and took some quick photos. Sorry, didn't do the install shoot KRH2 always does.

And, what do you think.
[Image: 24888630140_large.jpg]
[Image: 24888630139_large.jpg]

And the switch.
[Image: 24888630141_large.jpg]
Looks pretty good, they fit in there nice. How are they at night?

BTW, I wish we didn't have to run a front plate up here, looks way better without it.

Mdawg, I like your CB setup, will copy for the Wzrd Express.
The Express was washed, clayed and polished today, Meguiars back to black on all the plastic, two weeks ago a new windshield installed,( bought a rock on the Coquihalla in Jan, ).
If I didn't have a hunger for sliding down mountains of snow my trucks would last a lot longer.
WW
'05 KC NISMO 6 spd.'08 Rogue SL AWD
Way better than the factory fogs, coarse I have the driving lenses on. I may try the fog lenses. But they are no where near as bright as the KC 150 watt Daylighters on my Jeep.

WW, the seal cover pops right off, giving you access to the lower side finisher. There is a plastic push pin at the top of the finisher to attach it to the firewall. The finisher will then pop off. I backed the screws that hold the CB bracket to the finisher with a piece of 1/4" luan paneling to protect the many wires behind the finisher. I did loose my foot rest by locating it there. It was too big to go elsewhere.
Those new foglights look great mounted there!
[Image: RearSignatureSMALLJPEG.jpg]
--------------- 2008 Super Black Frontier SE 4x2 ---------------
SuperBlack08 Wrote:Those new foglights look great mounted there!

X2, and the switch looks OEM. Nice job! 185
Drove into a deeeeep puddle (over the hood) and drove on the beach for about half an hour Smile
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New HU for the truck krh2 11 11,756 04-07-2012, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SimsfrontierSE