Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshoot.....
Let me know what you guys think of her...
[Image: DSC01543.jpg]
[Image: DSC01544.jpg]
[Image: DSC01538.jpg]
[Image: DSC01535.jpg]
[Image: DSC01499.jpg]
[Image: DSC01497.jpg]
[Image: DSC01492.jpg]
[Image: DSC01468.jpg]
[Image: DSC01465.jpg]
[Image: DSC01441.jpg]
[Image: DSC01435.jpg]
[Image: DSC01416.jpg]
You are my next "nominee of the month". 185
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
Looking good. Is that flat black on the hood?
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Thanks so much being truck of the month would be sweet!

Yes its flat black it looks way better then gloss especially with the tonneau cover and gives it a little dodge charger aspects...
Looks great. What happened to your drivers side fog lamp?
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Putting HIDS in it so its at home while i am at school ill finish it this weekend
looks good!! wow shift you have a sharp eye to catch that missing
Mods Suspension: Radflo Coilovers, Cst Spindles, PRG Adj Shackles, Deavers, Bilstein Shocks, TC Brake Lines, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295/75-16

Mods Audio: JL Audio 12W7,Clarion deck,Clarion Pro audio Speakers and tweets,Xtant amp,Lanzer amp,1.5 farred Cap,

Mods Exterior: Grill top and bottom, Painted calipers,Painted Rims,Blacked out Headlights,Limo tint

Mods Performance: AEM brute force intake, Amsoil lol
Darn good looking frontier there. I love the hood. What kind of rims are those? Oh, nice pics too.
[Image: sigph.jpg]
212 I'm in love! Very nice pics, the hood looks GREAT!
Cute puppy as well!

168 and welcome to the spot!
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Im def going to copy that hood someday!

Nice pics!
2006 Frontier CC LE NISMO SPORT Silver Streak

Mods: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Red Calipers, Fog lights on all the time, Airaid Quickfit w/ AEM Dryflow with modified top, Headlight Adjustment Mod, Backup Lights, Leaf Spring Helpers Traction Mod, Hood Protector, 2* timing advance, APC Sport Pedals, TB Screen Delete, Ram Air Grille Mod, Power Brake Mod, Sylvania Ultra Brights

Pics of my truck and ideas http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/ ... /Frontier/
[Image: ava.jpg][Image: avatarcopy-1.jpg]
Is that vinyl on the hood from Vigg Designs?
I love that truck, it looks great. They may be the only chrome wheels I have ever liked on the new frontiers.

However, I must say that "fluffy" subtracts from the manliness of the truck in the first few pics!
05 Frontier KC Nismo 4x4.
255/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns, 2.5" PRG lift, Demello Sliders, Shrockworks Engine, Front/Radiator & Gas Tank skids, 15# Ultimate Air CO2, WRP Crank Pulley and IMS, Fujita Intake, Slotted Rotors/EBC Pads, Braided Brake Lines, WRF Lightbar with HID converted Hella 500s.
In the works: Custom re-built leaf springs, custom rear diff cover, u-bolt flip.
lol yay he does take away from picture but he is a guard dog cause he wont attack you be he will hump you like its his job

Thanks for all the compliments guys... trucks brand new so this is just a start for me dont wry
Truck looks good. I like the hood treatment too. I must be getting old. I had to go back to see the fog light missing. Then again to look for a canine.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
At my ripe old age I saw Fluffy, but the fog light, not so much.

OkieScot
I like the looks of your truck, but I think there is too much chrome on the front, have you considered painting that "V" the same color as the hood?
Current Mods: Fog Lights, All around 20% tint, and Adjusted headlights.[/color]