Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new grille
[Image: Frontier025.jpg]
[Image: Frontier016-1.jpg]
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

HA HA HA very coooool. Where the heck did you get that one?
http://www.dundergrillz.com
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!

Looks good with your color truck. Nice white stuff. Where do you live?
[Image: sigph.jpg]
Looking sharp. Do you mind if I add your pic to the parts thread?
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
it actually looks better than I thought.

Good Job! 185
2006 Frontier CC LE NISMO SPORT Silver Streak

Mods: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Red Calipers, Fog lights on all the time, Airaid Quickfit w/ AEM Dryflow with modified top, Headlight Adjustment Mod, Backup Lights, Leaf Spring Helpers Traction Mod, Hood Protector, 2* timing advance, APC Sport Pedals, TB Screen Delete, Ram Air Grille Mod, Power Brake Mod, Sylvania Ultra Brights

Pics of my truck and ideas http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/ ... /Frontier/
[Image: ava.jpg][Image: avatarcopy-1.jpg]
I live in southwest BC, north of Vancouver. This was the smallest snowfall we had (didnt amount to much) but it didnt rain afterwards like it usually does.

You can use a picture for the grille thread, I got more too, incase you need another or something

Thanks, I added it! Can you write a review there. Thanks
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
I had forgotten that you were going to get that. Haven't seen you around lately. Glad to see you posting again. Don't be a stranger!
The web looks good. Let us know how it works out for you, and you are going to get alot of compliments! 164
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
That Grille really looks great, How much trouble was the install?
'05 KC NISMO 6 spd.'08 Rogue SL AWD
4 bolts (11m or 7/16"). Push the grille on, screw the nuts on. simple as that, took maybe 2 minutes. helps having gearwrenches, the left side is kinda tight

Looks good bro! I like the web action..
IslandNismo
[Image: IslandNismochop.jpg] [Image: 8a594fdb.gif]
Have you gotten alot of compliments on the grille?
Not really been around alot, will definetly get some compliments when I go back to work in a few days.

You should cut out most of the stock grille. Because with grilles like that, if you look at it in the right light, youll be able to see the black web behind it.

Otherwise though the spider web looks hella better than I ever thought it would.
2006 Frontier CC LE NISMO SPORT Silver Streak

Mods: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Red Calipers, Fog lights on all the time, Airaid Quickfit w/ AEM Dryflow with modified top, Headlight Adjustment Mod, Backup Lights, Leaf Spring Helpers Traction Mod, Hood Protector, 2* timing advance, APC Sport Pedals, TB Screen Delete, Ram Air Grille Mod, Power Brake Mod, Sylvania Ultra Brights

Pics of my truck and ideas http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k302/ ... /Frontier/
[Image: ava.jpg][Image: avatarcopy-1.jpg]
I am planning to do something about the honey comb, but its tough. The insert bolts onto the honeycomb. Im gonna figure out something, I work with alot of plastic adheisives at work, so I might cut out all the honeycomb, then make plastic braces the same design as the web so I can cover it up 100%. I think it looks good because of the V grille painted SG.

wow thats definitely an attention grabber.

spider fronty, spider fronty, does whatever a spider fronty does.....
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
carphreak Wrote:wow thats definitely an attention grabber.

spider fronty, spider fronty, does whatever a spider fronty does.....

You are a crack up carphreak... 167

Found this video of the guy that sells them. 164

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LbBDhVs ... re=related
BTW.....what do you have on your antenna? Looks like a cowboy hat or something..
[Image: carsss005.jpg]

this is my grille
2006 King Cab SE 4x4 6spd, black exterior/black interior, hid black halo headlights, led tailights, led 3rd brake light, lincoln navi type back grille, stock black painted rims
performance:volant cai, gibson cat-back, wrp grounding kit, wrp lignthend crank pulley

[Image: qborotali100h.jpg]
185 , I made a comment on your introduction hopeing to see a day shot of your grill! 165
That company has some nice looking stuff. Great grill.
Bret
2006 XE Radiant Silver KC:
Completed Mods: Splash Gaurds, Sirius Sat. Radio, Alarm & Keyless Entry(Power Locks), Chrome Tailgate Handle/Cover, Sylvania SilverStar Head Lights, K&N Air Filter, Chrome Mirror Covers, Chrome Door Handle Covers, Polk Audio DB651 Speakers (Rear), Polk DB6501 Componet Speakers/Tweeters (Front), JVC KW-XG 700 H/U, KENWOOD KAC-6402 Amp, Magellan Maestro 3100 GPS.
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:BTW.....what do you have on your antenna? Looks like a cowboy hat or something..

Indiana Jones hat from Disneyland. Its sitting inside the cab above the radio now.

huh, didnt know they had that grill for our trucks. It really does look sick nice buy
Performance: Magnaflow dual in dual out but not a true dual our cause of the hole spare tire issue, K&N Cold Air Intake, WRP IMS coming soon...
Exterior: 20" Liquid Metal Magma's wraped with 285/50R20 cooper xst's
Interior: Siruis Satillite radio, Avic-D3, and waiting for delivery of MTX Thunderform box with a Pioneer sub and JL audio amp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Navara Grille Piece BlackTigerSE 4 4,699 05-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger