Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feb. Give-Away
The Mods and Admin are happy to announce our first Give-Away. All you need to do is post in this thread saying you want to get your name in the Give-Away. First off, we want to Thank the Active Members in keeping this place a Nice Family Oriented Forum. It is you who make a forum what it is. Thank You!
The drawing will be held on Friday February 15th at 11:59 PM. Good luck!

Here is the Give away.....A Nissan Keyless Entry Pad, and Red Frontier hat and I will also throw in a FrontySpot decal if the winner doesn't already have one.
Sorry Mods and Admin....for Members only!

MEMBERS in the Give-Away so far

EB_05_NISMO...................LET-CA....................RedWolf
Shinermiller.....................nutsandbolts01...........Nebraskafrontier
Zero Six LE.....................JoshuaTest................NISMO_Tom
Moeman..........................TennFrontierMan........resco
eglaisi............................Steve47...................maglum
MOBEEBO.........................nightingale
Nut1...............................BlackTigerSE
OkieScot..........................DarylB
LilRedExpress....................harshreality001
WhistlerWzrd.....................pckrsguy
carphreak.........................Phelan
ghostcustoms....................06SDfronty
mainefronty......................vfast
BlackTigerSE.....................vtmoose
eisman............................DeathByStereo
Shift This.........................BRUTAL
Silvrbreez.........................grampynv
jdmartin..........................Reserector

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Please throw my name in for the give-away.
2005 Electric Blue Custom Flaking Paint courtesy of Nissan.
I would surely like my name entered in the give-away.
[Image: 134036.png]
I'd like to get in on this too!! February is my birthday Big Grin
woo-hoo...please sign me up for the give-away. I'm feeling lucky...another mod coming my way. 202
'07 Radiant Silver SE 4x4 CC short box 4.0 V6 with SilverStar Ultra's(adjusted up 1 turn), OEM foglight kit, remote starter, color matched side body molding, vent visors, 9" stubbie antenna, UnderCover tonneau, E&G Classic Grille, HomeLink, GPS docking station, calipers painted black, Black Mirror Machined Liquid Metal Turbines w/285/50/20's.
thanks, but im not interested..............crap, then why did i post??
Throw mine in too please! 165
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

I'm in! 168
Please throw my name in Please....
Please put me in for the cap, but I would not know what to do with the keyless entry pad if I had it.

OkieScot
OkieScot Wrote:Please put me in for the cap, but I would not know what to do with the keyless entry pad if I had it.

OkieScot

Not know what to do with it? You can lock/unlock with out your key or fob. Its pretty cool. I have used it mostly when I need something out of the truck and hiked all the way from the boat ramp only to find i left my keys in the boat. Same for camping.
[Image: sigph.jpg]
and if you lock your keys in?
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!

eglaisi Wrote:and if you lock your keys in?

Never done it in my truck. But ya, that too. 163
Hmm, there are perks to not being a moderator!!!!!! Thanks for making it so I have a chance to win boss. I would love to have that opener. Actually, since the hats don't fit my head, you can send the hat to Oakie if I win, then 2 of us can be happy! 188 203 200
not that im going to win.. but i should get double the chance cause im born in feb Big Grin
krh2 Wrote:
OkieScot Wrote:Please put me in for the cap, but I would not know what to do with the keyless entry pad if I had it.

OkieScot

Not know what to do with it? You can lock/unlock with out your key or fob. Its pretty cool. I have used it mostly when I need something out of the truck and hiked all the way from the boat ramp only to find i left my keys in the boat. Same for camping.

I mean that I would not be able to install it. Besides I would have to cut holes in my door and I am not sure I would be willing to do that. If I should win, just draw again for the keyless entry pad and send me my cap.

OkieScot
OkieScot Wrote:
krh2 Wrote:

OkieScot

I mean that I wouild noit be able to install it. Besides I would have to cut holes in my door and I am not sure I would be willing to do that. If I should win, just draw again for the keyless entry pad.

OkieScot

I believe the keyless entry pad just uses double sided tape and runs off of a battery. If I'm wrong correct me.
2005 Electric Blue Custom Flaking Paint courtesy of Nissan.
^Are correct. I put mine on the inside of my fuel door. Lemme find a pic. BRB
krh2 Wrote:^Are correct. I put mine on the inside of my fuel door. Lemme find a pic. BRB

Yeah, Id hide it somewhere sneaky too.

You may put the Wzrd's name in also.
'05 KC NISMO 6 spd.'08 Rogue SL AWD
hey Sandi if the giveaway includes two frontyspot decals put me in! woohoo mode decals for me....more decals for me....

oh and the red hat and keyless numberpad cellphonethingamajiggy is cool too
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
Put me in!

Sure, count me in! Is this legal if it's my first post here? 163
mainefronty Wrote:Sure, count me in! Is this legal if it's my first post here? 163

Sure is. thanks for posting and please introduce yourself in the new members section.
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
I am a part of this wonderful site and i wish to be part of this awsome give away list! PLEASE 165
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  **OCT/NOV GIVE-AWAY** Sandiegan05fronty 41 26,371 12-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Zero Six LE
  ***JUNE**GIVE-AWAY Sandiegan05fronty 46 28,309 07-14-2008, 10:14 PM
Last Post: stevet47
  ~~APRIL GIVE-AWAY~~ Sandiegan05fronty 85 63,388 06-02-2008, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  March Give-Away Sandiegan05fronty 85 54,191 04-25-2008, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Smokin'NisMo
  FrontySpot decal give-away Sandiegan05fronty 123 78,897 04-22-2008, 04:48 PM
Last Post: 06SDfronty
  Give Away Winners Sandiegan05fronty 0 5,458 03-27-2008, 02:10 PM
  Future Give Aways.... Sandiegan05fronty 4 4,283 02-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Last Post: qborotali
  RE:Feb Give Away Sandiegan05fronty 8 6,817 02-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Last Post: carphreak
  FrontySpot's First Give-Away! Sandiegan05fronty 23 17,449 01-27-2008, 01:40 PM