Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nismo Exhaust on the way soon
Well after months of waiting (and initially trying to get a GB together) i broke down today and bought a Nismo exhaust system. I looked and listen for a month or more before I found a clip of the Nismo...it was love at first sound.. I like the throaty rumble it has alot better than the raspy sound from the other systems out for our trucks. I expect it will be in next week, just have to find time and somewhere warm so I can get it installed.
2007 Storm Grey Nismo "Sport" CC
Mods: too many to list anymore
yay! i wish i had the dough to get one....i hear it makes your truck sound like a 350 or g35....that's good in my book
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
I knew they had Nismo headers but exhaust?! Got some pics/vids? Nice! Cant wait to see it.. You got the Nismo CAI too?
[Image: sigph.jpg]
if i am not mistaken, WesCo Justin (works at West Covina Nissan) had one installed and he posted pics at CF.org...
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
yep, Justin just posted up pics over there and bigriver has video posted.

I dont have the intake, I have the AEM Brute. I wonder if Nismo is better?(kinda doubt it, they are al about the same just different filter and/or shrouds). The exhaust defiantly sounds mean and most importantly, doesnt sound like a fart-canned honda.
That's AWESOME sleepy! 185 Are you going to install it?
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
oh yeah, its a simple install. just may have to wait until it gets a little warmer here. or just go buy some thick carharts and the slap that sucker on. 203
Sound clip mandatory.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
sleepy23 Wrote:oh yeah, its a simple install. just may have to wait until it gets a little warmer here. or just go buy some thick carharts and the slap that sucker on. 203

Do you have a pic of the exhaust or a website to check it out?
im getting a banks monster soon...provide the sound clip for the nismo, i might switch over..
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f11/ ... san-26992/

theres a link to a thread that has some good pics in it.
lol sandie, you must have forgotten to switch the "edit mastiff's posts" mode off
haha i was gonna say.....

...because Sandi has them one-off one of a kind zoomers custom fitted for her truck....
mastiff Wrote:lol sandie, you must have forgotten to switch the "edit mastiff's posts" mode off

Yeah, I hit edit instead of Quote...lol...fixed it.

I love my Zoomers Exahust.... 187 203
yeah them zoomers looks crazy. truly one of a kind. but the nismo might be real cool too.....
Sleepy, any updates? Did you get the exhaust?
exhaust is suppose to arrive by 12pm tomorrow. It will probably be next saturday before i have any time to put it on.
post up pics of the packaging. woohoo! 189
here are pics after cutting it loose from packaging.

[Image: 01012482.jpg]
[Image: 01012481.jpg]
[Image: 01012480.jpg]
Very nice, what kind of clamps did it come with?
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
185 Looks good!

Dang, you have to wait until next Sat. for install?
nono, sorry, this saturday ( 2/16). I will actually probably go straight home tomorrow and put fans on it to get it cooled down so I can do it tomorrow night. I am afraid that I may not get it done saturday because I wil have the baby for most of the day and he isnt exactly one that can be still and play 188 but isnt old enough to help either..
looks Very Pretty!! That kid of yours is never too young to be out helping! Just get a harness like my mother did me, can about a 3ft leash and clip him to ya. Not even joking!

Would you mind getting a picture of that fancy Nismo Y-Pipe for me? And while you're at it... & a pic of that cute little 3-bolt flange Big Grin

Keep the updates coming!
x's 2 on what shinermiller said! Wow, you must be excited about the new exhaust....well, I am excited for you! lol.
I hope you post up pics of the install! Looking forward to them! 185
that's a nice exhaust. hope ya get to install it soon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nismo CAI freak69uscg19 7 8,514 06-06-2019, 02:55 AM
Last Post: boniel
  Custom dynomax dual exhaust nismo4.0 5 7,780 04-06-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: boniel
  Exhaust...FINALLY!!!!! BlackTigerSE 0 3,578 08-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Last Post: BlackTigerSE
  Nismo Cold Air Intake awing 6 7,891 11-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Last Post: carphreak
  new exhaust system mglum 5 7,592 06-22-2008, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  Y-pipe Replaced-Finished With Exhaust BlackTigerSE 10 8,754 03-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Last Post: shinermiller
  Low Price Nismo Parts BlackTigerSE 3 5,319 03-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Last Post: greybrick
  Getting Exhaust Tomorrow BlackTigerSE 25 20,832 03-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Shift_Avenger
  Dual exhaust project Jagsguy01 16 12,787 01-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Jagsguy01
  Custom Dynomax Exhaust Newman 10 9,047 12-28-2007, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Newman