Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think this is a first...
Well I posted this in couple of other forums and thought I would post it up here...it's a little different and I guess a little redneck but I'm from Tennessee and I thought it would be a good reminder of my Grandfather who just turned 80 back in Decemeber and isn't doing well health wise. I think he will like it and I can keep it as a reminder of all he has taught me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2007 6sp Frontier KC - 20% front window tint, Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow dual exhaust, black powder coated wheels, red break calipers, Sony HU, Kicker amp, 6.5" Polk components and coaxials 12" MTX sub; AEM Brute Force CAI; WRP Grounding Kit; 350z shift knob; Westin Bull Bar; PIAA 510 Ion Crystal fog lights; Mack Bulldog;

[Image: SmallBullBar2.jpg]
Nobody will mess with you and your truck now! 164
Sorry to hear about your Grandfather. 171
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Mack Trucks right? What's the story behind it? Did you grandfather work on Mack Trucks?
Yeah it's off a Mack truck, both my grandfrather "papaw" and my dad worked there when I was a kid, my dad was in sales and my grandfather was a mechanic so I was in the shop often as I was growing up, my papaw retired from there after 40 years of service and my dad ended up switching jobs about 6-7 years ago.
2007 6sp Frontier KC - 20% front window tint, Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow dual exhaust, black powder coated wheels, red break calipers, Sony HU, Kicker amp, 6.5" Polk components and coaxials 12" MTX sub; AEM Brute Force CAI; WRP Grounding Kit; 350z shift knob; Westin Bull Bar; PIAA 510 Ion Crystal fog lights; Mack Bulldog;

Awwww, I had a feeling there was a story behind it. That is an awesome tribute!
That is awesome!! 185 185
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
I love the Mack bulldog. I have an ashtray somewhere up in the attic that I have had since back in the 50's. I have loved trucks all of my life.

OkieScot
I got a pristine bulldog from a swap meet for $20, had it since I was a youngin. My dad used to have a '56 B-61 Thermodyne. Drove it through 2 provinces to home. After that he was used to shifting dual sticks... sorry I never got the chance (he sold it 2 years ago). 172 Gotta show him this thread.
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

That is really cool Tenn! So is that little guy mounted on something, or is the weight of him keeping him in place?
Thanks all....There are 2 screw holes in his back legs, I just drilled holes through the tray in the dash and got some screws and washers from Home Depot.

There is a reason the saying goes "built like a Mack truck" I love it thanks! 185 166

Did ya'll know that the first truck convoy to traverse across the US was a consist of Mack trucks?! Well, now you do. "Snope" it if ya'll want, its true... 164
[Image: sigph.jpg]
164 I think "Mack" says it all! The one and only!!!!! 164
tight! a chrome mack dog guarding your stereo. i love what it represents too.

it might be a little scary at times when you are in your truck (not driving) and drunk in the middle of the night...
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
carphreak Wrote:tight! a chrome mack dog guarding your stereo. i love what it represents too.

it might be a little scary at times when you are in your truck (not driving) and drunk in the middle of the night...

ummm, are you talking with experience? 192
experience? nawww not about a chrome mack dog! besides, i try to stay away from my truck when i know i'm buzzed. it's too much of a sacrifice (monthly payments) to just risk in one very unsmart descision.
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]