Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Rhino Light Bar
I went to White Rhino Fab last night and got a light bar made for the front. Its a direct bolt on and goes in factory holes. No drilling is required. Mine has tabs for 2 lights, which can go above or below the bar. This may turn out to be a very good way to mount lights w/out having a shrock or KenMtn bumper. I think White Rhino has plans to make more if enough are interested so let him know if you'd like one. His website is whiterhinofab.com. Anyway, heres the pics... I'll have lights on it later.

[Image: 101_0292.jpg]
[Image: 101_0293.jpg]
[Image: 101_0294.jpg]
[Image: 101_0296.jpg]
[Image: 101_0304.jpg]
After a few coats of primer, wet sanding, several coats of flat black, and a few coats of clear.
[Image: 101_0310.jpg]
[Image: 101_0311.jpg]
[Image: 101_0314.jpg]
[Image: 101_0321.jpg]
2005 Nismo CC: AC 2.5" lift, Bilstein 5125 shocks, BFGoodrich MT's,
Shrockworks sliders, Magnaflow exhaust, Airaid intake,
Stillen cross-drilled & slotted rotors, Metal Matrix pads,
Kenwood DD HU, Infiniti 12 and tweeters, which give me infiniti hp!
in-channel vent visors, Pathfinder switch covers

[Image: avatar.jpg]
I like that alot! 185
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
i don't see anything. maybe it's just my computer?
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
The light bar on the front bumper. Nismogone is workig for Chris at White Rhino Fab and designed this light bar for Ben. Says he's gona make one for me as well. They are suppose to making me a swing-a-way tire carrier/rear bumper for my Jeep as soon as they get caught up on their paying jobs.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
carphreak Wrote:i don't see anything. maybe it's just my computer?

Do you see the pictures? He has the bar on without the lights.
How much was it?
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
Im up for a group buy if the its less than 100.00
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned

BlackTigerSE Wrote:Im up for a group buy if the its less than 100.00

I just called Josh. He said they were discussing the possibilities.

http://whiterhinofab.com/
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
There are several members on FrontierBoard who want to do a group buy. We just made it last night, and I painted it today so I'm gonna ride w/ it for a while and make sure everything is good before he cranks these out. I'm not anticipating any problems. It seems like a solid design. All the CAD files are saved though.

Cool, keep us updated! I am interested!
Why is it a cut out...why not holes for the bolts...aren't you worried somebody would just pull it off?
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned

it looks good, especially on your ride. so do we have to drill holes in the bumper? if so, will it be able to support the weight of the bar with lights?
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
It uses the existing holes where the lower fascia attaches to the bumper.
BWarren....the next time you talk to em', can you ask if they have any plans for a bar to fit the Titan? I REALLY need one to mount my 2 8" lights.
[Image: blackhoops.jpg][Image: goodcoverpic.jpg]

Happiness Is Beating Bama in Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.

For Balage:
"A A leghalálosabb fegyver a világon van egy Tengeri és -a puska"
"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle"
04' Deep Water LE 4x4 CC Off-Road Big Tow, PRG Mini Kit 2" Front 1" Rear, PRG Shackles, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295 70/17, Painted Aluminum Diff Cover, Blue Activetuning Grounding Kit, 8000K HID Lows, Silver Star High & Turns, Flowmaster 40, VOLANT GEN III CAI, Throttle Body Screen Mod, UpRev 2 Deg. Timing Advance, JL Audio Cleansweep, Sony Explode 4ch Amp, Cadence 6.5" Components, (2) Kenwood KFC-W2511 10" Subs, Vshortt Built Custom Box, Clarion APX-1300 400 watt Amp, Black Billet 9" Antenna, 4 piece Painted Billet Grill inserts, (2) 8" Procomp 130 watt Off-Road Lights, (2) 55 watt Back-up Lights, Misery-Tom Fog Light Jumper Mod, AVS Smoked Hood Deflector, [b]Custom Painted Engine Cover IV with matching CAI lid.

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
I can ask... I think all he would need is a Titan to use so he could mock one up.

Bwarren228 Wrote:I can ask... I think all he would need is a Titan to use so he could mock one up.
I'm still waiting for my swing-a-way rear tire carrier/bumper for my Jeep.

Around here, finding a donor Titan should not be an issue. I have several friends that could lend theirs for that purpose.
WRF is also working on a tire rack for the 2nd gens using the utili-track. Also a 1st gen version that bolts to the bed. Something similar to Houdini's.

[Image: 264966658.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2nd Gen White Face Gauges sleepy23 41 28,920 05-19-2008, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Smokin'NisMo
  PIIA 1500 Back up light install krh2 2 4,043 05-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Last Post: krh2