Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Friend Needs a Prayer!
A Special Friend needs a Prayer from everyone on the Forum!
Please include Ericka in your prayers today/tomorrow
Quote:Ericka had to be hospitalized for a kidney problem, and while she was there she developed a hemorrhage on her brain. On Wednesday night at midnight I stood with my son while the surgeon told us that she might not survive the surgery to repair the damage. She has indeed lived through the surgery, but she is still in a coma and we don't know what kind of paralysis or damage she'll face if she ever wakes up. We need all the prayers we can get
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Ericka, You have friends that you have NEVER met! 165
Most definitely. Prayers sent! God still performs miracles. 185
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Ericka has been added to my prayer list as well.

OkieScot
The Wzrd has added his T's and P's.
WW
'05 KC NISMO 6 spd.'08 Rogue SL AWD
Prayer sent.
WW,

When I first read your post I thought you meant Tried and Proven, then realized you probably meant thoughts and prayers. It is so nice when friends join in prayer for each other's needs and even more so when it is for people you have never met.

OkieScot
Still thinking about Ericka!!!!!!
She still needs all of us!!!!!! 207

An Awesome FrontySpot Family Member Needs our support!!!!!
Please continue to include Ericka in your prayers!!!!
Sandi,

I see you got an honorable mention in the Bible study this week. Good for you. Ty and Ericka are both on my prayer list each day.

OkieScot

Here is a link to updates on Ericka's condition.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/erickat

OkieScot
I'm not much of a prayer guy, so i wish her the best of luck and god be worth her. God bless.

??
http://www.christianprayercenter.com/
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
OkieScot Wrote:Sandi,

I see you got an honorable mention in the Bible study this week. Good for you. Ty and Ericka are both on my prayer list each day.

OkieScot

OkieScot

Yes Sir!

Thanks Okie for the link to her update! 207
Our Lord who is also The Great Physician. Whomever calls upon him he will listen.

Our family will add this family in our prayers.
Like BlackTiger wrote
+
hungarian thought gone. and it's very strong. 163
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
They are still on my mind!!!!!!
Same here!
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:They are still on my mind!!!!!!
Thanks so much, and to all who have been praying. Things are still looking pretty grim, but we continue to pray for a miracle. You are all good friends and a real blessing to our family.
jack <><
2012 Crew Cab SV
http://www.reverendbiker.com
reverendbiker Wrote:
Thanks so much, and to all who have been praying. Things are still looking pretty grim, but we continue to pray for a miracle. You are all good friends and a real blessing to our family.

Still thinking about you and your family!
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:
reverendbiker Wrote:

Still thinking about you and your family!

x2
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Any updates on her condition?

OkieScot

OkieScot

Check this link.
Shift_Avenger Wrote:

OkieScot

OkieScot

Check this link.

Thanks, Shifty. Yes, Ericka has been making remarkable progress. A little over two weeks ago the doctors told us that the BEST we could expect was that she would live the rest of her life in a nursing home, incommunicative and eating through a feeding tube. Yesterday she ate her first solid meal (fed herself) and she's saying quite a few words. When the medical community writes you off and you make a miracle recovery there's no person to get the glory but God. Thank you all so much for your prayers; please continue as we are asking for a full recovery! Once again, the best darn message board on the net has come through for one of its own. Bless you all...
jack <><
2012 Crew Cab SV
http://www.reverendbiker.com
I read the update yesterday!
Still thinking about you and your family! 207
AMEN! God is still in control! Still praying for Ericka and Ty, and both families.
Ericka is going home. She still has a ways to go, but being the trooper she is I know that she will prevail with God's help. She also has a very large army of supporters praying for her, many of them on here. Thank you to all of you who keep her in your prayers.

OkieScot
200 200 200 200 203 203 200 200

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prayer request Shift_Avenger 6 4,745 02-16-2009, 10:35 PM
Last Post: EB_05_NISMO
  Prayer request Shift_Avenger 6 4,822 12-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  Prayer Request mdawg4x4 7 5,615 11-03-2007, 02:52 PM